We process your data in full compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR"), as well as with any other applicable laws and regulations in Romania.
By posting this Confidentiality Policy, our intention is to transparently inform you about the manner in which we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when you interact with us via our website.
To reflect any changes occurred in terms of the way we are processing your personal data or any changes brought to the applicable legal requirements, all regular updates and changes of this Policy will be posted on this page.
Categories of personal data to be processed
We are using your personal data as follows:
1. To improve our services
In order to provide you the best online experience in terms of browsing our website, we may collect and use certain information related to your activity on this website. We rely on our legitimate interest in carrying out commercial activities, while taking care to respect your fundamental rights and freedoms.
2. For marketing activities
In order to keep you informed about the best offers for the products / services you are interested in, we may send you emails with general and thematic information, offers or promotions, as well as market surveys or opinion polls and we may also outline customized recommendations on our website. For this purpose, we may use certain data about your activity on our website to create a profile for you.
We always make sure that these processing activities are carried out in strict compliance with your rights and freedoms and that the decisions taken on the basis of such activities do not affect you to a significant extent.
In most cases, we base our marketing communications on your prior consent, which you may withdraw later by using the unsubscribe link displayed at the end of emails received from us or by direct contact (mail, phone or email).
3. To defend our legitimate interests
In certain circumstances, we will use or forward information to protect our rights and business. Below are outlined several such circumstances:
- Various measures to protect the website and its users against cyberattacks.
- Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including the transmission of information to competent public authorities.
- Measures to manage various other risks.
- In certain cases, we base the processing on legal provisions such as the obligation to secure the protection of goods and values provided by the applicable legislation to this effect.
For how long is your personal data stored?
We will store your personal data for the term required to maintain good communication with you. You may at any time request the deletion of certain information and we will comply with these requests. We keep certain information under the circumstances where applicable law or our legitimate interests require to do so.
Where do we send your personal data?
Where applicable, we may transmit or provide access to a number of your personal data to various categories of service providers (courier, payment / banking services, marketing, market research providers) or to other companies with which we may develop joint bidding programs in terms of placing our products and services on the market.
We may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities, where we are legally bound to do so or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest.
We always make sure that access to your data by legal entities acting as third parties is governed by the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts duly entered into by us and such legal parties.
To what countries we transfer your personal data
We are currently storing and processing your personal data in Romania. However, we may transfer a number of your personal data to entities located in the European Union or outside the EU, including in countries for which the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of protection of personal data.
We take all necessary measures to make sure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in order to protect your rights and interests. Data transfers will always be protected by contractual commitments and, where appropriate, other guarantees. To find out more about the countries where your personal data is transferred, you may contact us at any time.
How we protect your personal data?
We are committed to provide the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to the applicable industry standards.
Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, we do not take responsibility for vulnerabilities in systems that are not under our control. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and there is always a risk that the data will be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides as follows:
- You may ask to have access to your data, to have any errors you have found in our files corrected and / or you may also challenge the processing of your personal data.
- You are entitled to complain to the competent supervisory authority or to institute legal proceedings, to request the deletion of your personal data, to restrict the processing of your data and to ask for data portability.
In order to exercise your rights, you may contact us using the contact details available on the contact page. Our intention is to respond to any valid requests within no more than 30 days, unless this is particularly complicated or where you have filed several requests, we will respond within no more than 60 days.
You may ask us to confirm whether we process your personal data, as well as to provide you with a copy of it and to present the data we have, the purpose for which we use it, to whom we disclose it, whether we transfer it abroad and how we protect it, how long we keep such data, what are your rights, how you can file a complaint, from where we obtained your data, to the extent that this information has not been provided to you.
You may ask us to rectify or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data. It is possible to check the accuracy of such data prior to any rectification.
You may ask us to delete your personal data, but only if:
- such data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- you withdrew your consent (if the data processing was based on such consent);
- it was processed illegally;
- enforce your right to challenge the process;
- we have a legal obligation to that effect.
There is no duty or obligation for us to comply with your request to delete personal data in various circumstances. The most likely circumstances where we could deny your request are:
- to observe a legal obligation;
- to find, exercise or defend a right in court.
Restrictions in terms of data processing
You may ask us to restrict the processing of personal data only if:
- its accuracy is challenged (see the Rectification section), in order to allow us to verify the accuracy of your data;
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but you need it to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be deleted;
- you have exercised your right to object, and the verification of whether our rights prevail has not been completed yet.
We may continue to use your personal data although a request for restriction of such has been filed if we have your consent, or to ascertain, exercise or secure the defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of Integral Design or the rights of any other natural or legal entity.
You may ask us to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, or you may request that it be ported directly to another data controller, provided that the processing is based either on on your consent or on the conclusion or entry into force of a contract; furthermore, this should be done by automatic means.
You may challenge the processing of your data at any time if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over our legitimate commercial interest. You may at any time to refuse the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling), without giving any reason, in which case we will terminate such processing as soon as possible.
You may request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing when such decision:
- produces legal effects in relation to your person;
- affects you in a similar way and to a significant extent.
This right does not apply if the decision that has been reached following the automatic decision-making process:
- is required to enter into or to continue implementing a contract already concluded with you;
- is authorized by law and there are adequate guarantees for your rights and freedoms;
- is based on your explicit consent.
You are entitled to submit a complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing regarding the processing of your personal data, but our recommendation is that you should contact us in advance and we undertake that we will take all necessary measures to amiably settle any issues and complaints.
We are always open to hearing your opinions and providing you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data. We invite you to contact us using the contact details posted on the dedicated page.